We are able to offer customers bespoke solution for unique projects. Our engineering capacity allows us to custom design, manufacture, install & commission specialized industrial furnaces for various heat treatment applications for glass and metal. Based on your technical requirements, exacting product demands and required capacities, we can provide technical advantages for your company’s future.
- Glass heat treatment line
- Glass coating line
- Glass super tempering furnace (Fire Rated Glass)
- Continuous chemical tempering line
- Super alloy heat treatment line
- Metal heat treatment furnace
- Porcelain enameling furnace
We are able to offer customers bespoke solution for unique projects. Our engineering capacity allows us to custom design, manufacture, install & commission specialized indus
It is inevitable that some older Cooltemper furnaces will require modifications or upgrades as time passes and glass product technical specifications change. For example: Around 2000/2001 very few glass companies were tempering soft coated glasses and the ones that were, were mostly tempering 4 and 6mm thick product in small sizes. Today most customers will temper 0.01 emissivity soft-coat glass possibly up to 12mm thick and these glasses can be over 2M wide and 3M long. Time and technology move on and it is for this reason that Cooltemper offers our existing customers with older equipment the chance to upgrade and modify, thus extending the commercial life of the furnace and maximizing return on investment.
- Increased convection capacity upgrade
- Convection software profile upgrade
- Increased heater power upgrade
- HMI to Windows hardware/software upgrade
- Quench air balance delivery system upgrade
- Single to double chamber furnace upgrade
- CIC production system software upgrade
- Software program upgrades
We can provide services to dismantle transport and reassemble Cooltemper equipment for our customers.